Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Greetings and A Story about Santa Claus by Margaret Ullrich

Silent Night,  
Holy Night...

The big night is finally here!!

I hope you and your family and friends are enjoying a very Merry Christmas, 
full of love, peace, health and happiness.


Last year I posted a short story about my first Christmas in College Point
a small town in New York, when I was 5 years old.

If you have young children, they might enjoy it.
If you'd like to see what life was like in ancient times (1955), you might enjoy it.


In the story I mentioned many Maltese, Italian and German Christmas recipes.  
I've linked the recipes to their names.
Just click for the recipe, if you'd like to try something new this week.

Or maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Spam will not be posted.